Honeymoon after Krishna Leela: Ajai


It's been two months since Sandalwood actor Krishna Ajai Rao tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend, Swapna. But the couple hasn't had a chance to go on a honeymoon yet. Ask Ajai why they haven't taken off on a romantic break, and he says, "I've been busy with the release of my upcoming film Krishna Leela, which is my first home production, and have had absolutely no time to go, or for that matter, even plan a holiday. However, I do intend to enjoy my honeymoon on a grand scale after the release of my film as I'm confident that it will do well at the box-office. I'm looking forward to celebrating my marriage and professional success together." 

The Censor Board recently cleared Krishna Leela with a U Certificate, and the film is expected to hit screens during Ugadi. "I feel very proud that my film is not restrictive and is one that the whole family can watch and enjoy," says Ajai.

Post a Comment

0 Comments