Vaibhavi Jagadish Has Been Mistaken As The Mystery Girl!

Vaibhavi Jagadish is the daughter of Jai Jagadish and actress-filmmaker Vijaylakshmi Singh. She spoke to a national daily and cleared the air about the wrong news that’s spearding on the internet. Ambreesh actor – politician’s wife Sumalatha Ambreesh also spoke to the media clearing the matter.

The pictures of Ambreesh giving an affectionate peck on Vaibhavi Jagadish’s cheek has been miss used by some in the media spreading the wrong message of Vaibhavi being the mystery girl.
Speaking to a national daily she said "I am disgusted with what has happened. He has been there for me ever since I was born. He might be a minister or a big star, but for me, he's my godfather. I am hurt that it has come to a point that I have to explain the relationship I have with Ambi mama (as she fondly calls him)." She said the pictures were taken on his birthday.

Sumalatha said "Vaibhavi is the daughter of actors Jai Jagdish and Vijayalakshmi Singh and niece of director Rajendra Singh Babu who have all been close friends. Ambareesh treats her like a daughter and is, naturally, affectionate, with the family. This picture was taken at our residence at a family get-together — you can see a portrait of Ambareesh and myself in the background. This picture was taken months ago, and has nothing to do with whatever was happening in the Assembly... so why and who engineered all these viciously timely reports? Anyone gave a thought to that?"

Post a Comment

0 Comments