Shubha poonja new movie audio release

Kannada actor "Joshing Star"Rakesh Actress "Moggina Bedigi" Shubha Poonjaare paired opposite in Sandalwood's forthcoming movie Kotigondh Love Story. The duo, who are paired opposite for the first time is reportedly sharing the best on-screen chemistry in the film. Second lead actress from Scottland "Hyther Elizebth". The simple reason for this is the down to earth and easy going attitudes of the duo, which has made the makers to think Rakesh and Shubha are the best choice for the lead role. The film directed by debutanteDirector Jaggu Sirsi

Director says  today "Kotigondh Love Story" film Making Video launch today, Audio Launch end of this month, currentlypost - production works in final stage. Main film planning to release in Next Month.

"I have never taken such a risk in my life. My life was in my hand, when we were shooting near the water-falls in Dandeli forest. We also done few bike scenes on the sea water that too without life saving jackets. I was so scared and I warned Rakesh that my life is in your hand please save me. I understood the value of life," says Shubha Poonja. 

Music Compose by Keerthi Jain, Cinematography by Shankar

Post a Comment

0 Comments