Ramya / Divya Spanadana asked for equal remuneration, raging fans

1. Kannada producers are willing to pay Tamil/Telugu film heroines whatever remuneration they ask, for a Kannada film, why not Kannada heroines? 

Those who think Kannada actresses are paid well in other language films, truth is, we get paid peanuts.
2. While heroes get paid crores after doing a few films, a Kannada heroine has to slog for twelve years and still does not get paid 1/4th of highest paid male actor!! This is not about competing with any other male actor. I've respect for all my co stars. This is about us.It's really sad that we work here for years and still don't get paid what we deserve for equal amount of hard work.
3. I have helped Kannada producers in the past by not taking my entire remuneration, sometimes even funding the project. Some projects like sevanthi sevanthi, Akash & Arasu I didn't even discuss remuneration I accepted whatever they paid me.
My question is, if you can pay a hero without any complaints why haggle with us? sorry state for female actors in film industry.

Post a Comment

0 Comments