'Naagin 2' actress Aashka Goradia responds to 'lip job' reports in style!

Recently, Mouni Roy was in news for walking out of an interview after she was asked about her lip job. Her Naagin 2 co-star Aashka Goradia too had similar reports against her.

So when she sat down for a round of interviews with a few scribes, the question was definitely coming her way. How did she react? No, she didn't walk out like Mouni but she was definitely infuriated.
"Tell me, in what capacity, can you ask me a question like that," said an angry Aashka. But the actress maintained her calm and added, "As long as a lip job is concerned, if I ever have need to do it, I will not shy away from that because I will pay for it. Besides all this, answer is no."
Now we believe Mouni Roy should take some lessons from Aashka! What do you think?

Post a Comment

0 Comments