Kareena Kapoor Khan reveals how Karan Johar caught her conning him about her pregnancy

Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karan Johar have been best buddies for years now. But did you know that Bebo didn't even inform him about her pregnancy for the first 4 months?
Yes, Kareena kept her pregnancy news away from everyone, including her closest friends in the first four months. She revealed how she tried to con everyone during that period on Vogue BFFs where she came along with Manish Malhotra.
But she also revealed that although she did try to hide her pregnancy from all, Karan Johar was always suspicious about the same. Manish told, "Karan would always say, 'She is not sitting in front of smoke. She's not drinking wine. I think she is pregnant.' It happened to be true."
Bebo added, "He kept saying 'Tell me, tell me, tell me.' And I kept saying no to all of them. Then when I decided to tell everyone, I called my girls, Manish and Karan on the same day. The rest- everybody found out just after that."

Post a Comment

0 Comments