It's fake when an actor says that a character depressed him: Akshay Kumar

I have known Akshay Kumar for two decades now. And I have never heard him complain once. About anything. His rivals, the weather, busy schedule backache, headache, or life in general. Worse, he won't let you complain about anything or gossip about anyone.
He makes light of most things and laughs off everything from rumours to speculation. He is the most disciplined man I have ever met. A star who works four times as hard as his contemporaries, and still finds time for everything he wants. From his fitness regime, to his endorsements and social commitments. From live performances to annual month-long family holiday. I often marvel at how he makes time for everything but then he does wake up at 4 am! And is notorious for having 6 am meetings. Luckily, my appointment is at his office, one floor above his home, at 3.30 in the afternoon. But on my way there, I am directed to his home, where he is having his lunch. He informs me that it is his dinner. His wife Twinkle is sitting by his side in a pink kaftan, with son Aarav walking in and out of the room, seconds later his mother-in-law Dimple Kapadia walks in. I begin to feel like an intruder in this family scene and we soon head to another room (his kids' play room, where he proudly points to a beautiful wall painted by his 11-year-old) and we settle down to chat about his latest release Baby, how he is now veering towards meaningful films and why he thinks actors are faking with method acting.

Post a Comment

0 Comments