Hrithik Roshan, the sexiest man in Asia, flaunts his ‘imperfection’ proudly

Imperfections create character, and that is proved by Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, who was recently voted the sexiest man in Asia by US weekly Eastern Eye for the third time in four years. The actor says he feels lucky because of his ‘imperfection.’

The heart throb of many has six fingers on one hand, said that it is often that imperfections make us beautiful.  He also said that his school mates were often repelled by his extra finger.
Reflecting on the title he said on his official face book page, ‘I am lucky. Not cause I got voted sexiest. Cause I just noticed God gave me a piece of ugly to carry with me to remind myself n others of how beautiful our imperfections make us. My thumb used to repel people in school. Today I am posting it to millions like you who I know are just like me. Beautifully imperfect. Thank you God for this wonderful life. Make your weaknesses your strength. Be proud. U are beautiful. Trust me.’ 
Hrithik who has acted in several movies since his debut in Kaho na..pyaar hai in the year 2000 has never hidden his extra thumb or had it surgically removed. The extra thumb proved as a blessing to him when it was written into his movie Koi… Mil Gaya, as he shares a common feature and a stronger bond therefore with an alien who also a double thumb. Hrithik Roshan  is also known for his fit body and  rock hard abs . Here are his fitness secrets revealed.
Professionally, in 2014, Hrithik Roshan was at the top of his game with his movie Bang Bang getting enormous success at the box office. But, his personal life dwindled with he and his wife Sussanne separating after 17 years together. The couple was granted a divorce by a Mumbai family court and they jointly share the custody of their two sons. The year ends with bittersweet memories for Hrithik.

Post a Comment

0 Comments