Channel V's serial 'PS I Hate You' to go off air in December

Here comes a sad news for PS I Hate You fans. It's heard that the show, being aired on Channel V, will bid adieu to its fans on December 19. 

The show, about love-hate relationship of two sisters features Chandni Bhagwanani, Sahil Uppal and Harshith Arora in the lead roles. As reported by media, it is learnt that PS I hate You had a concept of finite epiodes, which is nearing its end. Thus, wrapping it up by December 19th. They will shoot their last episode on December 15.
Chandni, who is playing female protagonist is quoted as saying that she has mixed feelings, as on one hand she is sad because her show is going off-air, while on the other hand she is excited as she is coming back to Mumbai.
An emotional Harshith also told the media organisation that their show also had to come to end as it is truly said all good things come to an end. She will miss the show and the entire cast and crew, she said.
Sahil, the model-turned-actor also appeared nostalgic as he is quoted as saying: "It's indeed an emotional moment for me, as my show is going off-air. This was my first show and now I am looking forward to play some good roles in future."

Post a Comment

0 Comments