What Salman asks Aayush Sharma: 'Are you sure you want to marry my sister?'

We heard that Salman is ­planning to launch you in ­Bollywood soon.It’s a misconception that he is launching me. I would definitely like to pursue a career in Bollywood but on my own terms. Also, age is on my side and God ­willing, I’d like to explore all opportunities given to me. For now, I’m training to become an actor.

We’ve heard that Arpita is Salman’s most pampered ­sister. Are you  under any kind of pressure to live up to ­expectations? 
I’m not under any pressure but I would love to live up to everyone’s ­expectations and even surpass them. 

How is Salim ji as dad-in-law?Well, it’s great to have ­another dad. In fact, I also have a great equation with my mother-in-law (Salma Khan) ... She is a friend to both of us, and I have a lot of love and respect for ­Helen aunty.  

Where are you going for your honeymoon? 
Australia, New Zealand and Bora Bora.