Tanishaa Mukerji breaks her silence on her split with Armaan

Tanishaa Mukerji breaks her silence on her split with Armaan Kohli.

Post your break-up, Armaan Kohli declared it on social media, but you never went on record. 

You know me, I don't react. All I have to say is Armaan and I are very different people with different ideologies and I wish him the best. God bless him.

Buzz was that you two were considering marriage.

Marriage is not a game. It's not something you just fall into. We all are adults; we have to take intelligent decisions about our lives. Like I said, Armaan and I are completely different people and our ways of living are very different.

Many felt that the break-up stories didn't ring true and the two of you were actually contemplating marriage.

I never once said anything about marriage. It was all in the media only. You've only raised the expectations of the fans, so you only answer the question.

It was also being speculated that you've shopped for your wedding jewellery. 

Please give the jewellery to me if you have it. The media wanted to get me married, so that they will have articles to write for seven days. But I promise you I will have a 10-day wedding when I do get married because I actually enjoy the showsha.

Post a Comment

0 Comments