Ranbir Kapoor won't clarify on mom Neetu cutting out Katrina from family photo

Neetu Kapoor's family photograph sans son's girlfriend Katrina Kaif bought sort of a storm in the gossip galleries. All kinds of theories and speculations started doing the rounds.

And it is natural for Ranbir Kapoor to get miffed.

When asked to clarify on the controversy, irritated Ranbir retorted, 'I'm here to act. I'm not here to clarify things'.

The actor, in an interview with a leading daily said, "So many conjectures are being drawn (about this issue), and there are such exaggerated reports ... I mean, I don't even want to contradict or start clarifying anything. I'm here to act. I'm not here to clarify things."

When prodded about the supposed Rs 15 lakh rent love-abode, he said, "If I give clarifications, I'd be reacting to things. I don't want to do that. I'm happy with my life, my work and that's all that matters."

Whoo...the boy is mighty irked with constant media glare. Only a few days ago the lad chased media persons away from her new Bandra flat.

Post a Comment

0 Comments