Parineeti Chopra: Third time lucky?

Kill Dil has come after two not-so-successful films

Parineeti Chopra deserves a break. The actress shot four movies back-to-back and is now ready to take a vacation. Since her debut in 2011, she has done six films. While the rest were spread out, this year alone she has had three realeases. Kill Dil this November, Dawaat-e-Ishqin September and Hasee To Phasee in February.

Add to that the promotional activities that require actors to travel and work as hard. But all that changes with the release of Kill Dil. Says Parineeti, "I really need a break because I did films back-to-back. So it was a crazy year for me. I need to balance it out now. I am not signing any films. I am just going to go on a holiday and just chill for a while."

She is not worried about the fate of the film. For now, she's just waiting to see how this one is revieved. Looks like work can wait while she recharges her batteries. The actress is looking forward to an adventurous trip. "There are many things that I want to do. I scuba dive, so I want to go on a diving trip for sure. Water makes me better... being in the middle of the sea makes me better. Plus there are no phones or network there, which is awesome. So yes, I will definitely go diving."

Her holiday plan also includes catching up with her friends who live in different countries. "I will meet my best friends who live in Dubaiand Karachi. We always pick a destination and meet there. Also, I'll do the other work that has been pending for so many months."

Post a Comment

0 Comments