Chubby Beauty’s Cherished Dreams!

Chubby Beauty’s Cherished Dreams!       Curious Case Of Kim Kardashian Butt-On!       Vikram And Suriya Working 24 Hours       Kalaya Nijama; We Too don’t Know       Tikka & Lekka Cleared For Gabbar Singh 2      

Chubby Beauty’s Cherished Dreams!

Taapsee studied Computer Science Engineering; she worked as a software engineer in Infosys at the beginning. She has developed some latest technologies in iPhone as well. But all of a sudden her fate has taken a U-turn. She changed her career to modeling in one of the famous TV channels of India, Channel V. She was one of the toughest contestants of Femina Miss India 2008. Her foray into movies occurred with Telugu filmJhummandhi Naadam (2010) starring Manoj Manchu and directed by K.Raghavendra Rao. She has acted in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam movies.

Although she is continuing her film career, she still cherishes her dream career in marketing. The chubby beauty said, “I never want to pursue my software career. I really wanted to do my MBA. I dreamt of a marketing career. Acting happened accidentally, I would love to study again and I still haven’t given up on my dreams. “

Post a Comment

0 Comments