Are You Starting Over or Taking a Break?

You’re in between men right now.
You’re getting over your ex.
You’re taking a break.
You’re on guy-atus.
You’re focusing on you.
That’s good, because until you fee
l better about yourself, men, and the possibility of true love, there is little to gain from going out on a date.
But that doesn’t mean there’s nothing to do.
Nearly 40% of my readers are in the exact same position as you: burned out by online dating, getting over a heartbreak, or recently divorced after a long marriage.
Starting over is daunting, but what choice do you have? Love makes the world go ‘round and you’re certainly not going to spend the rest of your life alone.
So right now, I’m going to show you how to let go of your past and embrace the excitement of new love without all the fear and baggage that can weigh you down.
Believe me, I’m not telling you to “get over it”. I’m not telling you to put up an online dating profile tonight. I’m not telling you to go on ten coffee dates this weekend.
I want you to use this time to better understand men, better understand yourself and better understand dating dynamics, so when you DO get out there, you’ll do so with joy and confidence. Sound good?

Post a Comment

0 Comments