Sandalwood : Kiccha Sudeepa 's new movie with Milana Prakash

SRV Productions has launched a new film with Sudeep in the lead and will be directed by Prakash of Milana fame. The new movie's logo was launched last evening in a glittering function. Producer Raghunath has made a comeback after the movie Accident that was directed by Ramesh Aravind.

Raghunath also launched a new restaurant Ogara on the occassion. It was launched by Veda Brahma Jyothishi Dr Bhanuprakash Sharma. At the same venue SRV Productions logo was launched by Sudeep. Speaking after the launch Sudeep said, "After seeing this function we are now confident that during the shooting we will get quality and tasty food. Hotel industry is not new to us. My father Sarovar Sanjeev was running a restaurant. Seeing how this function is arranged, I am also assured that the quality of the film will also be as grand. I thank my wife Priya for doing this stage beautifully through her company Stage 360."

Milana Prakash said "I am looking forward to direct Sudeep. But I’m also a bit worried because Raghunath has very high expectation as for as quality goes. Many times I have expressed this with Sudeep and I will try my best to achieve it."

Raghunath in his speech said, "After Accident I had completely gone down. During this time it’s my wife who came to my support and gave me courage and encouragement. With the support of my friends, we are now back to films with this venture. Ogara will be one of the quality vegetarian restaurants in Bangalore. Regarding the movie, I should say that if Sudeep wanted to make money he could have done two movies one with me by now and another with Milana Prakash. But he suggested me to get the movie directed by Prakash. I’m grateful for him and to his family. My sister lives in US but here I have another sister Priya Sudeep who is supporting me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments